ShutterPressed.com Blog to photography mainly focus on temple cultures, spiritual and local people.

Bookmark Us: CTRL + D

Footer Left Content

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pantai Merdeka - Kuala Muda


Passed by Kula Muda last week when i went to Baling for some temple trip, wasnt really keen to visit the place but since my newly bought camera is with me, so i thought it might be good chance for me to test my photography skill, lol, im such a photo maniac these days. I hope to take the photo of Kota Kuala Muda Gates, beach and hopefully some local style fisherman boats. Unfortunately i couldn't find out the location of Kota Kuala Muda, nevermind then, i still managed to reach Pantai Merdeka and saw some fisherman boats.


So eh...photo above captured along the roadside, saw it and felt it was really nice so i pulled over and take the photo of it, believe me the actual scene is much better than what it shown on photo above cause you know my photography skill so so only. With such a beautiful scene plus wind blew through your face you feel like damn, how nice it would be if we can leave all behind and live in here.


Finding the local style fisherman boat was my second objective but i didnt really know how to get it, so when i saw a small port with some boats laying there i think ok, here it is, my fisher boat homework.




At last i reach Pantai Merdeka. It been many years since i came to Pantai Merdeka, when i was a kid as i recalled.



Couldnt find the nature beach, only the man made beach, modified landscape and a resort. Few people there dont know what they are doing, hanging out, picnic, etc. Took few photos and hit the road.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More