ShutterPressed.com Blog to photography mainly focus on temple cultures, spiritual and local people.

Bookmark Us: CTRL + D

Footer Left Content

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The old man with his bike


Photo taken somewhere behind the area where im living. I saw an old man walking with his bike slowly approaching me, after he passed through me, I took the photo from his back. He seems like to walk on the endless road, the destination seems very far away for him, i don’t know where he came from nor where he is heading, I sees the journey of life.

Buddha said:

Life is a journey.
Death is a return to earth.
The universe is like an inn.
The passing years are like dust.
Regard this phantom world
As a star at dawn, a bubble in a stream,
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp - a phantom - and a dream.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More